Join the team.
- Conversion and retrofitting of injection molding machines
- Responsibility for commissioning / start-up of injection molding machines
- Inspection of new tools
- Constant quality monitoring / control
- General production activities on the machines
- Successfully completed training as a process mechanic, ideally in the field of plastics / rubber technology
- Several years of professional experience as a machine operator / installer
- Very good craftsmanship and high technical understanding
- High level of initiative, independence and reliability
- Responsible and quality-conscious working style
- The willingness to work in shift systems
- Having fun at work
- A full-time employment contract
- 30 days of vacation
- Nice colleagues in a healthy working environment
We offer you the integration into a motivated team and a challenging and varied work with individual development opportunities. Have we piqued your interest? Then we should get to know each other and discuss further details in a personal conversation. Please send your application, stating your availability, salary expectations, to the following address.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person:
PWF Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Siemensstraße 7 21509 Glinde
Tel.: 040 – 780 866 30