Join the team.
- Overhaul, remanufacturing and Optimization of injection moulding tools
- Perform tool changes
- Repair and maintenance of injection molding tools for thermoplastic processing
- Supervision of the tools during the inspection
- Working on conventional and CNC-controlled machines (milling, eroding)
- Completed vocational training as a tool mechanic
- Experience in the area of tool and mold making for plastics processing
- Flexibility and independent work ethic
- The willingness to work in shift systems
- A full-time employment contract
- 30 days of vacation
- Nice colleagues in a healthy working environment
We offer you the integration into a motivated team and a challenging and varied activity with individual development opportunities. Have we piqued your interest? Then we should get to know each other and discuss further details in a personal conversation. Please send your application, stating your availability, salary expectations, to the following address.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your contact person:
PWF Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Siemensstraße 7 21509 Glinde
Tel.: 040 – 780 866 30